Warehouse / Technical Assistant at Oolu Solar – 3 Openings
- We are actively looking for a Technical Assistant that can effectively test, install and repair solar systems and support the components inventory.
Technical and Repair work:
- Regularly test, analyze and repair solar systems and their components;
- Regularly review technical tickets and complete online reports with detailed information;
- Regularly manage the stock of spare parts and the reverse logistics for faulty components;
- Occasionally perform tests on new products and accessories;
- Occasionally support the training of field staff on the correct installation of solar systems, effective troubleshooting, new products and best practices.
Warehouse and Logistics Operations:
- Receive goods physically into the warehouse, ensure the quantity received of any product is same with the quantity ordered on purchase order
- Ensure the stock is in the right place in the warehouse and in the right condition
- Coordinate with the sales team to identify needs in the region
- Organize the transport to sales team and ensure delivery
- Carry out monthly inventories of the region in liaison with the sales team
- Draft and send the inventory report to the central team in Lagos.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of electronics, electric circuit and solar systems
- Practical experience in the repair and maintenance of electronic equipment (SHS, TV, etc.)
- Previous relevant work experience in a similar position in the energy sector
- Good understanding of in-bound and out-bound logistics
- Attention to details and ability to organise the daily work independently
- Ability to analyze and process data / information using excel or google sheet and to write concise and clear reports,
- Curiosity and interest in understanding how products work and the root cause of problems;
- Be proactive and a critical thinker.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online