Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered in Nigeria and dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 – 5 years
- Assembling, installing, tuning, repairing and maintaining the electrical components of equipment, apparatus, motors, generators, transformers and other electrical machines, ensuring
- Detect and determine deficiencies. Locate, repair, refine or replace faulty components and parts, using the appropriate tools and apparatus;
- Ensure the good condition of the work equipment and tools, complying with the safety and hygiene standards in order to carry out the work;
- Report anomalies and receive instructions from your superior;
- Read, interpret drawings, diagrams, safety standards and other technical specifications regarding the work to be performed.
- Install electrical equipment onsite.
- Maintain and make repairs to electrical equipment onsite.
- Conduct daily inspections on all systems and report any potential issues.
- Ensure that all required records are maintained.
- Troubleshoot all electrical systems and make recommendations for upgrades, repairs, maintenance, etc.
- Calibrate and modify systems according to site needs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.