Representing upstream in exploration, offshore and onshore production, as well as downstream in refining and petrochemicals, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
Job Type: Contract
Experience: 5 years
Deadline: Not specified
- Responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for Documentation Management System.
- Monitor the function of EDMS for the ECP Packages for the 2023 AKPO FPSO FFSD.
- To act as the EDMS/related tools focal person the ECP package for the 2023 AKPO FPSO FFSD.
- Development and maintenance of structured documentation, Analyse technical documents and other documentation to develop a project schedule including report.
- Confer with engineers, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to schedules and progress report data.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports.
- To supervise project schedule development, maintenance, monitoring and progress status and reporting related to all ECP packages for the 2023 AKPO FPSO FFSD.
- Carries out the EDMS (Electronic Document Management System) evolution needs.
- Manages the use and delivery of EDMS related/typical tools within the entity.
- Liaises with technical support in Headquarter for dedicated Entity requests.
- Carries out all Local EDMS Administrative requirements such as creation of accounts, codes etc
- Liaises with IT on all issues relating to EDMS Server problems.
- Advises and follows up on any deficiencies of EDMS and be the Entity focal point for all these issues
- Assist in the development and issue all necessary planning, scheduling and progress measurement and control procedures.
- To work with all project disciplines to supervise and ensure understanding of total project schedule needs and integration of schedule activities.
- Continuous vigilance to ensure all charges to Project Time (Schedule) Objectives is met.
- Early advise to the Project leadership team in respect of schedule slippage (gap analysis).
- To interface with project site management and site counterparts for specific planning and scheduling tasks.
- Assist in providing full range of schedule development for all Project activities and progress reporting expertise.
- Ensure and manage good Document Management system with the use of TUCN prodom (EDMS) which allows a centralized information access and centralized archiving system.
- Regular contact with EDMS users for training and technical supports is also very important.
- Job requires Technical competence in the use of EDMS and proficiency in PRIMAVERA and MS Projects Ensures proper management of TUPNI Documentation.
- Manages the use of EDMS within the locations to ensure efficiency.
- Writes and reviews entity Document Management procedures
- Ensure Effective and timely response to schedule control for the ECP 2023 AKPO FPSO FFSD team.
Qualifications and experience required
- B.Sc Degree in Management or Engineering or its equivalent.
- 5 years’ Experience in Document Control or related field with at least 3 years’ Experience in Project environment and a recognized electronic document Management System.
- 3 years’ Experience in project Planning
- Experience with Planning and project management software such as Ms. Project, Microsoft Office, and Primavera version
- 6 or higher.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- Previous work experience in FSO/FPSO within a FFSD context is a plus. 8 to 10 years of experience in a lead commissioning role.
- English (C-Professional working proficiency).
What can we offer you?
Choosing SPIE means giving yourself the possibility:
- To evolve in a Group with an international dimension established on all continents,
- To experience a wide variety of professions within several activities:
- Outdoor networks and public lighting
- Information and communication systems
- Oil and gas
- Climatic engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- To work in energy and the environment, sectors of the future at the heart of sustainable development issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SPIE Oil & Gas Services on www.join.spieogs.com to apply