Every big achievement starts with a vision. The vision behind Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited is about a team with passion and commitment, whose relentless efforts and dedicated service has led the Company to where it is today. Established as a small firm in 1998, the Company has earned a reputable name in the Oil and Gas industry of Nigeria.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Location: Cross River
- Maintain (test, inspect, adjust) and repair line equipment proactively in line with approved maintenance targets to assure line efficiency, and equipment availability and to minimize losses and risk.
- Ensure conformance with environmental and safety requirements commensurate with executing required mechanical equipment maintenance or replacement activities.
- Responsible to maintain and repair all mechanical equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Remove defective equipment from the system, disassemble, reassemble, and reinstall defective parts, using hand tools.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Ensure compliance with EMS/OHSAS/QMS and other statutory/organizational requirements.
- Participate in plant safety, health, and environmental programs.
Qualification/Experience/Key Competencies: –
- Minimum of B.Eng. or B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering with professional mechanical/engineering certification(s)
- 5– 8 years of relevant work experience in maintenance field.
- Experience in a maintenance / construction engineering role in the oil and gas industry
- General knowledge of the equipment, methods and processes used in the oil industry
- Knowledge of computer skills, good communication and organizational skills.
- Fully conversant with Mechanical safety rules
- Ability to be a self starter with minimum supervision and team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited on northwestpetroleum-ng.com to apply