Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services. Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
- Point of contact with government representatives and officials during exports to ensure efficient, coordinated export activities are achieved.
- Perform export Barge/Tanker arrival safety inspection and ensures compliance of Export Barge/Tankers, Masters, Officers and crew with standard requirements.
- Co-coordinating mooring point Jetty loading & unloading operation for maintaining production targets and barge movement.
- Responsible for completing all necessary documentations and checklists prior to loading operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, would be a great advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant role in E&P service or operating company.
- Must demonstrate high level of oral and written skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possession of basic programming and data visualization would be an added advantage.
- Must possess strong inter-personal skills and be willing to learn.
- Experience with seismic acquisition and processing workflow.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) on www.hobarkintl.com to apply