Head, Engineering at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- The incumbent reports to the GM OPS and is responsible for overseeing & co-coordinating all OVHEM & ASPM Engineering functions; including the design, construction and maintenance of Architectural and Engineering structures, Terminals, Retail Outlet, VMIs & other installations.
- In addition, the Head Engineering is responsible for end-to-end cycle of Engineering Projects and Services Policy articulation in line with the strategic imperatives of the organization, identification and analysis of the technical business support needs and overall effective management of all Engineering activities.
- The position incumbent has the on-site supervisory responsibility of ensuring hitch free Retail, VMIs and Terminal operational activities at all locations nationwide through effective formulation of Maintenance Policy / strategy plus technical guidance to the Projects, Technical Services & Maintenance teams with prompt Engineering Project delivery.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate policies and procedure for process control and utilization of company Facilities and Equipment
- Ensure that the service delivery of Projects, Technical Services & Maintenance units meet agreed standards and that agreed customer satisfaction levels are achieved.
- Ensure that all Managers and Unit heads / Engineers within the Department have agreed objectives, performance reviews, coaching and appraisals.
- Prepare, agree and manage the operating budget for the Engineering Department.
- Understand future business needs, prepare and implement Engineering Department strategy to meet those needs
- Responsible for the liaison with all of the internal customers to agree service deliverables.
- Engineering service standards compliance management
- Customer Service standards compliance management
- Engineering Supply Chain Management
- Oversight responsibility for the end-end life cycle of all projects and activities
- Conducts Standards Checks in Retail Outlets, VMIs Terminals & Jetties. Checks should cover EHSQ, inspections as well as supervision adequacy.
- Ensures Reports of Controls & Standards Checks are timely submitted within and all actions followed up with action parties until they are closed.
- Ensures pending actions that have failed deadline are escalated to concerned GM OPS
Academic Qualification & Work Experience:
- Minimum of First Degree in Engineering (2.2)
- Professional membership is an advantage
- Must be a Registered Engineer (NSE & COREN or equivalent)
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in oil and gas downstream engineering projects and maintenance, at least 2 of which must be in a managerial capacity or equivalent role in a reputable organization.
- Must have proven direct participation in FEED and execution for at least 2 major engineering projects valued at min. N200m each.
Competences Required (Knowledge, Skills and Attributes):
- National/International Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
- Leadership management
- Cost management and control
- Decision Making
- Team Management
- Engineering Strategy/Policy making
- Engineering standards and codes
- Conflict management
- People management
- Quality control and assurance management
- Project management
- EHSSQ management
- Contracting management
- Facility management
- Construction management
- EHSSO management
- Project management.
19th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is open to Nigerians only.