Graduate Field Specialist Trainee at Schlumberger Limited
Job Title: Field Specialist Trainee
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Field Specialist Trainee receives intensive training in troubleshooting, technical procedures, safety, and client interaction.
- Responsibilities and skill development vary widely according to business line but consist of both formal technical training courses and hands-on experience. Progression is structured through a formal career development program.
- Acquire familiarity, to the level required to perform duties, with assigned business line’s range of services and products and their relationship to those of other business lines
- Achieve functional and technical skills required for assignments
- Assist in planning, preparation, and executing jobs to design according to client specifications with a goal of 100% service delivery
- HND in Mechanic, Electricity, Electronic , Physics
- Recent graduate not more than 2 years post-graduation experience
- Able to follow directions and company policies including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) standards and procedures
- Client, Service Quality and Performance focused
- Strong problem-solving and ability to use own initiative
- Follow procedures and understand engineering drawings with the ability to complete paperwork in a legible manner.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online