Mechanical Engineer needed at Dangote
Job title : Mechanical Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 25, 2022
- We are looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
- The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that mechanical maintenance are carried out properly & safely as per the requirement of the plant.
- To carry out maintenance of plant’s mechanical equipment.
- To train subordinate in order to ensure that mechanical maintenance are done timely and correctly.
- To ensure proper housekeeping of job areas and plant in general.
- Spares requirement planning.
- To follow instruction from superior always.
- Always follow-up the norms of NIS, ISO 19001-2015, NIS, ISO 14001-2015 & NIS ISO 45001-2018 on regular basis and maintain the records accordingly.
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Three (3) to nine (9) years cognate work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of instrumentation operation, monitoring and maintenance.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, people management and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering
- Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, Poromechanical or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online