Representing upstream in exploration, offshore and onshore production, as well as downstream in refining and petrochemicals, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 10 years
Location: Lagos with frequent mission offshore
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: International contract
Area activity: Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services
- Prepare FFSD lifting activities offshore according to HSE regulations.
- Preparing lifting plan.
- Preparing the permit to work and getting it approved by Site Lifting Specialist.
- Implements with Contractor Site Representative any Risk Assessment of Job Safety Analysis as required by Project HSE procedures.
- Create work procedures; assess contractors’ personnel and equipment for suitability for the work.
- Providing technical input on contractor and consultant selection with handling and lifting content.
- Verifies that the lifting equipment satisfies regulatory requirements: Condition / fitness for purpose, SWL and WLL, Serial No. Identification Number, Valid certificate, Colour code if applicable.
To possess the following:
- Diploma holder & Certified OPITO Level 3 or 4.
- 10 years or more
- Experience in Offshore construction, Site supervision, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry preferably on an FPSO.
- Advanced rigging and lifting level 2 competences minimum.
- Experience in oil and gas or related industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects.
- Ability to work in a large multinational team.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others.
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site.
- Working language: English mandatory, French is an advantage.
- Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organizational ability.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
We Offer You
Choosing SPIE means giving yourself the possibility:
- To evolve in a Group with an international dimension established on all continents,
- To experience a wide variety of professions within several activities:
- Outdoor networks and public lighting
- Information and communication systems
- Oil and gas
- Climatic engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- To work in energy and the environment, sectors of the future at the heart of sustainable development issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SPIE Oil & Gas Services on www.join.spie-job.com to apply