Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Engineering Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Plans and directs all aspects of reservoir engineering/field studies regarding the identification, evaluation, and development of oil and gas reserves.
- Oversees the process of estimating, assessing, and planning oil and gas production and development projects, being a reservoir engineering manager ensures all projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with the organization’s established policies and objectives.
- Develop reservoir performance prediction and prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volume.
- Review surveillance, analysis, and dynamic models and provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets.
- Quantifies risk and uncertainty and understands the impact on production forecasts and decisions.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering Degree.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of eighteen (18) years of relevant experience in Reservoir Engineering and Engineering Operations in the oil industry with an operator with a track record in Reservoir Engineering Management.
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills.
- Excellent carriage and representation of the company with regulatory and government agencies.
- Must be able to contribute to technical knowledge in form of technical paper presentations at conferences.
- Ability to support/update company-wide standard reservoir management practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online