Reservoir Engineering Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Engineering Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Plans and directs all aspects of reservoir engineering/field studies regarding the identification, evaluation, and development of oil and gas reserves.
- Oversees the process of estimating, assessing, and planning oil and gas production and development projects, being a reservoir engineering manager ensures all projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with the organization’s established policies and objectives.
- Develop reservoir performance prediction and prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volume.
- Review surveillance, analysis, and dynamic models and provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets.
- Quantifies risk and uncertainty and understands the impact on production forecasts and decisions.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering Degree.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of eighteen (18) years of relevant experience in Reservoir Engineering and Engineering Operations in the oil industry with an operator with a track record in Reservoir Engineering Management.
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills.
- Excellent carriage and representation of the company with regulatory and government agencies.
- Must be able to contribute to technical knowledge in form of technical paper presentations at conferences.
- Ability to support/update company-wide standard reservoir management practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online