Project Assistant needed at WTS Energy
Job title : Project Assistant
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : October 02, 2022
About the Job
- As a general manner, to provide assistance to the Project Management for all matters related to general administration, secretarial and related logistics matters on Company`s Project.
To organise and follow up Project Management team agenda as requested.
To type / register / manage outgoing correspondences or any paperwork for Project Management team as requested.
- To manage and order necessary offices supplies
- To organize or give assistance for the organization of meetings and associated logistics (internal meetings / meetings with Partners / Contractors or special events)
- To receive / dispatch / register / manage information and correspondences
- To welcome and guide visitors
- To assist in the organization of the arrival of newcomers and departures (assignment of offices, IT and phone equipment…)
- To maintain Project Directory, schedule of absence / presence / missions and any other directory as necessary
- To organise travel arrangements for the Project team: organise missions, make sure all security rules are applied, perform booking as necessary and treat in a timely manner expenses statements of travellers
- To observe and impose strict confidentiality in the performance of the documentation management during the tendering phase and as a general manner all along the course of the Project.
- Familiarize self with Company`s emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act, or operation
- Ensure all personnel under his/her supervision are well trained and aware of their HSE responsibilities with continuous monitoring.
- To fully comply with office security, health, and safety instructions.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose ways of improvement.
- To take care of colleagues’ safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To give his/her own input and making sure the workplace is safe (clean and tidy)
- When in doubt, ask questions to gain clarification.
- To participate actively in anomaly reporting
- To fully comply with Security rules about Travelling in Nigeria
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online