WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop and implement purchasing strategy in support of the shipyard overall business objectives.
- Function in the capacity of Buyer for the organization,
- Negotiate with supplier/vendor to obtain the best possible pricing,
- Responsible for supplier’s management and maintain a complete database for all approved suppliers.
- Achieve high performance levels for on time delivery, on time order processing, order confirmation receipts, proper inventory levels, minimal errors, and others as developed
- Lead the procurement department during work rotation to ensure that materials are procured effectively and efficiently for all Shipyard operations,
- As requested by various departments, do market research to ensure materials and parts are procured with reduced cost and retain desired quality,
- Perform inventory to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, and optimize customer service,
- Ensuring adequate and economic stock levels are maintained,
- Plan and coordinate logistics process to meet local regulatory and statutory requirements,
- Meet cost, accuracy, and timeliness in logistics function,
- Monitor status of imported goods/material before use,
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Relationship Management
- Negotiating skill
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Custom process
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Computer usage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy on www.linkedin.com to apply