Job Title: Petroleum Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop plans for oil and gas extraction
- Use and maintain drilling and fracturing equipment
- Supervise drillings and extractions
- Research new ways and new sites for oil and gas extraction
- Analyze formation of rocks and reservoirs
- Use computer-aided models to enable drilling
- Determine budget and requirements of projects
- Supervise and train technical staff
- Collaborate with geoscientists and engineers to determine geological features.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree
- Having worked with a multinational or an independent or an oil and gas servicing
- Hands-on experience with drilling equipment
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience
- Minimum of 5 years Managerial experience
- MBA is an added advantage.
- COREN Certification is a MUST.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Availability to travel to different locations on a regular basis.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: Feb. 9th 2023