Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
Montego Upstream Services Limited Job Recruitment, Qualified candidates should Apply.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Process Engineer
- BSc / HND in Chemical / Petrochemical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- 12-15 years’ cognate experience in the Oil & Gas Industry with at least 5 years’ experience as a Lead Process Engineer.
- Strong technical experience working on gas plants or LNG plant projects, good use of process simulation software e.g HYSYS.
Job Title: Civil & Structural Engineering Lead
- BSc / HND in Civil or Structural Engineering from a recognized institution.
- 12 – 15 years’ solid experience in large scale Oil and
- Gas EPC projects
- Sound working knowledge of AutoCad, Staadpro, SACs etc.
- Strong Engineering design experience for Oil & Gas EPC
- Excellent experience managing teams of Engineers across different locations and project sites
- Great ability to work and collaborate successfully in a multi-disciplinary work environment.
Job Title: Mechanical / Piping Lead Engineer
- BSc / HND in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience on this role, on Oil and Gas Construction sites.
- Excellent knowledge of design software such PDMS, Caesar II etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Pipeline/Piping Installation, and Installation of static and rotating equipment.
- Excellent experience managing teams of Engineers across different locations and project sites.
Job Title: Lifting Supervisor
Location: Not Specified – Interested candidates must be willing to relocate as required
- BSc / HND in an Engineering Course from a recognized institution
- 10 – 15 years’ experience, with 5 years as a Lifting Supervisor on Oil and Gas Construction sites.
- Ability to develop Lifting plans for projects
- Good experience coordinating Lifting operations on site
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.