Mechanical Technician needed at Henkel
Job title : Mechanical Technician
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : October 27, 2022
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Execute preventive maintenance plan on assigned machines and equipment to ensure equipment availability and reliability
- Ensure all machine guardings, interlocks and other safety controls on all machines and equipment are present and functioning.
- Review of reports, checklists and other equipment monitoring document generated from shift for closure of outstanding issues.
- Initiating root cause analysis for permanent fixing of unplanned events.
- Compliance to occupational health and safety/ quality standards and good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure electrical standards are complied with while executing installation across site
- Higher National Diploma, City & Guilds certificate in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Must have experience in powder packaging machines
- Will be added advantage if he/she has worked with multi-track & single track machines
- Analytical fault finding and troubleshooting skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online