Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 10 years
This position is located ONSHORE at Lagos with Resident Mode, 11*2 or 5months/1month.
We are primarily looking for a candidate who demonstrates the following skills:
- Management and co-ordination of onshore Preparation Team
- Set up and implement technical procedures (Work pack, critical spares, execution plan ), in relation with EXXON engineering team.
- Follow equipment failures/breakdowns and provide reports and action plan
- Short and medium term improvement methods
- Support of offshore operations,
- Participate to the definition of long term maintenance planning (it includes time schedule and resources definition
The following knowledge will be essential for success in this position:
- Equivalent of DUT/BTS (French), B.Sc. Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering (2.1),
- 10 years of general industrial maintenance, with 5 years assignment in the oil/gas industry,
- Computer literacy is required
- Ability to work offshore under the climatic conditions of the site,
- Ability to work in a multinational team. Ability to work in a service relationship.
- Competence/experience in the relevant specialties (mechanical/fitting, handling, tooling, electricity, instruments),
- Experience in CMMS (SAP/R3) and Stock Tool systems (skilled user level),
- Working language: English Bright 3.5 (or equivalent)
- He must have a proven sense of responsibility
- He must be rigorous and methodical in his approach to operations.
- He must be able to anticipate and analyze.
- He must have proven ability as a leader of dedicated teams.
- Natural authority, founded on his abilities and on the trust he has in his teams, is essential
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SPIE Oil & Gas Services on www.join.spie-job.com to apply