WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world. We operate globally with offices in 16 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
Job Type: Full Time
Deadline: Not Specified
- Take part in accident / incident investigation
- Participate in HSE Risk Management and Occupational Safety Risk Assessment
- Provide necessary support to ensure that HSE plans and procedures are developed and implemented throughout the entire project life
- Participate in pre-construction survey, identify safety criticalities and environmental sensitive areas and design mitigation measures
- Assist the engineering and management teams in the Risk Management process (i.e. HAZOP, HAZID, Hazard and Effect Management Process, Risk Assessment, etc.)
- HSE reporting system and data reporting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WTS Energy on www.linkedin.com to apply