Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Engineer Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Position: Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Engineer
Job Location: Lagos / Port Harcourt – Rivers with possible mission offshore
Experience: 5-7 years
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contract Duration: 1 year renewal
Area activity: Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services
Deadline Date: 25th December, 2022
- As part of Full Field Shutdown preparation Team you are in charge of all related Safety aspect, from engineering to Installation.
- Review FFSD safety activities such as confined space, work at height, hot work, offshore, according to HSE regulations.
- Develop HSE Plan & Procedures.
- Prepare the permit to work and getting it approved.
- Implements with Contractor Shutdown Coordinator any Risk Assessment of Job Safety Analysis as required.
- Assess contractors’ personnel and equipment for suitability for the work.
- Provide technical input on contractor and consultant selection HSE content.
- BSc/HND / OND + applicable professional certificates in safety. i.e. NIBOSH
- 5 years cognate experience in oil & gas industry.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
What can we offer you?
Be part of the FFSD fastest growing Business Line of SPIE OGS.