DMV Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2001 as a result of a survey carried out where it was discovered that most organizations, companies and institutions are having a lot of challenges when it comes to their power back up system. Most especially servicing companies who bill clients high and still cannot deliver value.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 4 – 10 years
Location: Kaduna , Ogun , Oyo
Deadline: Feb 10, 2023
- Housekeeping – Ensure generators and the entire site area is tidied up daily.
- Carry out daily checks of the generators and ensure oil, coolant levels and all parameters are within range.
- Carry out servicing and spark plug cleaning of the engines when needed
- Assist service engineers in carrying out A, B and C services as at when due and required.
- Ensuring close monitoring of engine parameters and escalating to relevant authorities any discrepancies found.
- Ensuring that daily log books are accurately filled and signed off accordingly.
- Carry out fuel filter, air filter, gas filter change when due as required by the OEM.
- Operate the generators safely and effectively as may be required by Customer
- Take readings from charts, meters and gauges at established intervals, and take corrective steps as necessary.
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain the generator in order to prevent equipment failure or deterioration.
- Ensure constant communication with both client and DMV to ensure smooth site operation.
- Obey all safety and PPE rules on site.
- Ensure near miss reporting and risk assessment.
- Comply with the Health, Safety & Environmental policies, operating procedures and compliance to local legislation.
- HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have 4-10 years experience as a Site Operator working on gas engines especially MANTRAC CAT
- Must be sound and intelligent
- Must be willing to work in different client sites across Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.