Solynta Energy is Nigeria’s leading provider of Residential and Commercial Solar Power Systems. We offer a comprehensive service including system design, installation, and maintenance.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 year
City: Lagos Island
Deadline: Feb 28, 2023
- We are seeking an experienced Solar Engineer living on Lagos Island.
- The successful candidate will have design, installation and maintenance experience in the solar industry.
- They will also have a high attention to detail, great communication/customer service skills and be able to adapt to multiple tasks and demonstrate a willingness to solve uncommon issues.
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering is a must.
- Assisting sales staff to screen and qualify the feasibility of solar PV projects (ground mounted and roof mounted)
- Attending client and site visits as required
- Designing and installing solar energy systems, including photovoltaic (PV) arrays with electrical components such as panels, inverters, charge controllers and batteries
- Testing and evaluating photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
- Troubleshooting issues with solar panels, electrical systems and other equipment.
- Completing projects on time and within budget
- Explaining technical information to clients
- Providing post site visit reports.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience within the solar industry
- Must live on Lagos Island.
The position has a base salary determined by related and relevant experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Successful candidates will be invited for an interview by 28th February, 2023.