Job Title: Electrical Technician
- We are looking for an experienced electrical technician to evaluate, assemble, and maintain electrical systems in equipment which are predominantly portable. The electrical technician does not design electrical systems but will identify potential problems in design.
- To be successful as an electrical technician, you should be able to read electrical system design plans and recommend improvements, as well as calibrate instruments, and diagnose faulty equipment.
- We are recruiting for an Electrical technician to learn/work along with the Facility team and handle the following job roles.
- appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on the continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
- OND / HND / TT certificate in Electrical, Technical Engineering or a related field.
- Completion of an electrical apprenticeship.
- At least 2 years experience as an electrical technician.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
N30,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.