- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 10 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Prepare well designs and deep-water drilling programs through all phases of the project.
- Prepare and execute well-written, risk-assessed/mitigated detailed procedures.
- Prepare drilling time and cost estimates, at all levels as required.
- Support the business in all aspects of drilling engineering including field development plan, well maturation/delivery process, basis of design, well reviews and field operations performance, complying with approved technical standards and budget constraints.
- Work with service partners and stakeholders to develop well designs and evaluate design analysis for thoroughness and accuracy.
- Maintain efforts to improve drilling performance through research of new technology, tools their applications and techniques.
- Closely monitor and control well costs during execution.
- Manage and coordinate dynamic rig schedules in challenging remote location, ordering, delivery and QA/QC of equipment and operational activities of many service partners in support of complex completion, workover and intervention operations.
- Closely monitor inventory levels and coordinate field materials requirements for Drilling campaign.
- Prepare and provide the basic requirements for the scope of works and technical specifications for tender packages to be in line with project requirements and meet the minimum cost concept and HSE requirements.
- Provide support to ensure compliance and assist in regulatory permitting process.
- Prepare end of well reports, identify improvement points and lessons learned, support reconciliation and related cost tracking process in order to ensure documentation and reporting of drilling programs.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of drilling experience
- Strong math, analytical and communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Masters in relevant field will be an added advantage
- Remuneration: Competitive
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 25th September, 2022.