Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
Job Title: CAPEX Works & Reliever Mechanical Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun (Office)
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Grade (Band 1-6): 1
Travel: 0% – 30%
Department: Technical Services
Reports To: Chief Engineer / Manager Mechanical
Supervises: Contractors/Shift technicians
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Change management in plant assets. Record and preparation of complete record.
- Collect data from Engineer in charge, Plan, prepare BOQ, make capex, Process order and execute the order in coordination with contractors or in house team as the case may be.
- Prepare auto drawings from case to case basis.
- Close supervision of capex related jobs. Ensure GHK and GMP during complete capex execution.
- Check the quality of consumables used by the contractor.
- During non- project time or during contingencies replace the shift fitters as per Manager’s instruction.
- Use SAP for collection and reporting of DATA.
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data.
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- HND, ND or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in an Industrial Maintenance environment.
- Technical/vocational training.
- Strong mechanical repair/troubleshooting and metal working skills.
- Proficiency in Machine Repair, Machine Tool Operations, Pipefitting and Welding.
- Functional knowledge of mechanical components (valves, pipe fittings, bearings, motors, gearboxes, etc.).
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment completing objectives efficiently with a sense of responsibility.
- Must be able to safely complete the physical tasks associated with the essential job functions such as extensive climbing, walking, lifting, bending, standing, squatting etc.
- Understand, practice and enforce safe work practices.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online