Senior Piping and Layout Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 6 months
Job Status: Sourcing
- Developing relationships with Clients and Vendors.
- Preparation & checking of Plot Plan / Piping G.A, Layout drawing & Piping isometrics.
- Development of support detail design.
- Detailed Engineering.
- Handling 2D & 3D drawings along with modeling by using PDMS/MDS, E3D, AutoCAD.
- Handling design and drafting team.
- Basic knowledge of piping Stress analysis by using CAESAR II (Static analysis)
- Preparation of Piping Bulk Material Take Off (MTO) /Support MTO
- Review of Vendor Package / Drawings.
- Familiar with piping design and application of industrial standards (i.e. ASME 31.1/31.3, API, ASTM).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 10+ years Experience in Oil & gas, Chemical and Fertilizer, Detail engineering, Leading and co- ordinate with the design piping team.
- Work experience in Software: PDMS/MDS – Proficient, AVEVA E3D & SUPPORT – Proficient ,SP3D-Beginner, CAESAR-II-Basic knowledge, AutoCAD, Navisworks and MS Office.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant branch of engineering
- Experience: Minimum Experience 8 Year
- Other experience: 10+ years’ Experience in Oil & gas, Chemical and Fertilizer, Detail engineering
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.