Senior Mechanical Officer at Golden Oil Industries Limited
Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September, 1988, and has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ability to maintain/work on pumps, compressors, heat, Ex-changer, etc
- Carry out proper alignments.
- Maintain and Keep records.
- Conduct setting up of machine variables to reduce defects and optimize results.
- Draw, and interpret drawing to meet plant special engineering needs.
- Perform quality checks to ensure no defects after the job is carried out.
- Perform routine prevent machine maintenance and repair minor damages.
- Review final output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects.
- Ensure that all operations adhere to plant & workshop safety protocols
- Set up, adjust, or operate basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations.
- Liaise with operation and maintenance personnel to exchange technical information.
- Evaluate machining procedures and recommend changes or modifications for improved efficiency or adaptability.
- Advise management on materials being used for finished products.
The Person Must:
- Good in-depth knowledge of Maintenance
- Have the ability to troubleshoot and propose solutions to issues.
- Have good leadership skill
- Have sound communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.