Shoreline Natural Resources was incorporated on 10th December 2010. The company is a joint venture between Shoreline Power Company Limited, a Nigerian Company which has extensive interests in the power sector together with a strong network of relationships and Heritage Oil Shoreline Natural Resources (Nigeria) B.V, a subsidiary of Heritage Oil Limited.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 10 years
Job Field: Safety and Environment / HSE
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Provides assistance with formal investigation of incidents and assessment of risk providing procedures and training to prevent future occurrences when required. Ensure identified actions are tracked to closed.
- Provide and manage consistent high-quality HSSE development work and services, and for Safety relating to onsite safe systems of work and to Technical Integrity in compliance with the Operating standards.
- Monitor, review, and report HSSE performance of the Operator, main contractors, and subcontractors to achieve the performance commitments.
- Drive and coordinate delivery of quality HSE expert advice, support, and services for Safe work systems.
- Carry out specific HSSE-MS implementation tasks and support all activities required to Ensure Safe Production.
- Monitor and advise GM technical, the site, and the Operator on HSE issues especially resulting from activities on site.
- Cascade Learning from Incidents, best practices, drive implementation of HSE practices according to company guideline
- Seek to continuously improve HSE risk identification, assessment, and reduction in the location.
- Execute the location waste management and evacuation plan.
- Manage and Coordinate HSE Performance Measurement to ensure consistency in data reporting and interpretation.
- Support the build-up and delivery of HSSE plans towards realization of continuous improvement of HSE performance in the location.
- Test and maintain Area Emergency response procedures and plans.
- Develop and Deliver HSSE training for staff and contractors to ensure practices are in full compliance to the safe systems of work at site.
- Assists with the identification of HSSE training needs for the company and organizes delivery of training.
- Conducts regulatory inspection (e.g., Statutory facility inspections, chemical storage, eye wash stations, fire extinguishers, lifting straps, ladders etc.).
- Participates in industry Health, Safety & Environmental professional group(s) and maintain a current knowledge of industry HSSE direction and standards (agency & client).
Knowledge and Experience
- Science or Engineering degree with at least 10 years relevant experience
- Seasoned HSSE Professional with experience managing HSSE risk in the oil & Gas industry.
- Able to develop and implement industry policies, strategies, and standards.
- NEBOSH certification will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Shoreline Natural Resources Limited on shoreline-natural-resources-limited.breezy.hr to apply.