PVV Engineer Preparator at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Representing upstream in exploration, offshore and onshore production, as well as downstream in refining and petrochemicals, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
Job Type: Contract
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Location: Lagos , Rivers
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contract Duration: 1 year renewal
Area activity: Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services
- Draftsmen to prepare schematic drawings from the red-lined P&IDs, PFDs GEA etc.. (to be supplied by Client at up-to-date revisions in AutoCAD format).
- This team shall be responsible for the development of all supporting FFSD document & work pack under the guidance of the Shutdown Coordinator & Senior Engineer.
- Either: Piping, Valves or Vessel & Exchanger.
Suitable candidate should have the following:
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the maintenance field on oil and gas production installations,
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Ability to advise and motivate multi-national teams,
- Pride in his work, ability to maintain good relations with colleagues and others,
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site,
- Working language: English, French as an advantage.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
What can we offer you?
We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SPIE Oil & Gas Services on www.join.spieogs.com to apply.