Production Engineer, WTS Energy
Company: WTS Energy
Skills: Petroleum Engineering, Production Engineering
Other Skills: GAP Software, System modeling, hydrocarbon accounting
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Nigeria
- Integrated production system modeling for production optimisation using GAP software.
- Daily well surveillance and hydrocarbon accounting
- Well test review and validation.
- Daily well by well production allocation.
- Design, analysis, optimisation and troubleshooting of ESP wells.
- Design for gas lift start-up and continuous monitoring of gas lift operations.
- Monitoring water injection programme and voidage replacement ratio.
- Building and managing Prosper well models.
- Interfacing with Finance and Crude Lifting for crude export scheduling.
- Process downtime analysis and production deferment tracking.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a reputable higher institution.
- At least second class upper graduating grade.
- Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- 5 – 8 years oil and gas industry experience in Production Engineering.
- Understands and solves basic well problems with no guidance.
- Proficiency in the use of integrated production modeling tool.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and in a diversified work environment