Plant Engineer needed at Northwest Petroleum & Gas Company Limited
Job title : Plant Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 14, 2022
- To coordinate, evaluate and recommend to the business strategies for optimal, continues and smooth operational running of the plant to increase profitability and maintenance of all tools, machinery, and equipment.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Identifies, develops, and implements engineering strategies that will ensure modernization, automation, and expansion of existing facilities for all range of lubricant products of Northwest.
- Draws up and implement a preventive maintenance schedule that ensures increased plant availability and reliability
- Prepares a realistic annual maintenance budget for LBP based on experience and historical data
- Ensures spare parts and technical accessories used in the plant are of very high standard and obtained at competitive prices
- Provide and implement maintenance /repair services for all lubricant ancillary equipment which includes buildings, forklifts, compressors, generators, and other equipment acquired into the plant
- Coordinating the activities of Contractors to ensure that contracted services are delivered promptly and at optimal value addition.
- Ensure that all facilities of the plant are in top conditions to satisfy the requirements of NMDPRA, FEPA and LASEPA
- Liaise with equipment Manufacturers on specification, design, new innovations, and current developments for better equipment management.
- Ensures safety and security in all warehouses through proper attention to maintenance issues in the warehouse and stores.
- Conduct regular studies on the manufacturing processes to ensure optimal performance and enhance capacity utilization
- High degree of integrity, good Business Understanding, Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Plant Management and reporting skill
- Knowledge of Pipeline configuration and flow process.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online