Job: Subsea Project Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services. Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc.
- Job Type: Contract
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience:10 years
- Location: Not specified
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
- Responsible for subsea concept review, alternative, subsea concept analysis and subsea concept selection as well as the following in later phases of the project: specification, design, cost estimating, construction, integration, testing, and installation of subsea systems.
- Responsible for interfaces with subsea riser systems, top side production control systems and flow assurance issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent with minimum of 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry or Higher National Diploma (HND) with related training and 10 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) on www.hobarkintl.com to apply