Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.Responsibilities
- Ensures installs Generator set, Transformers at Client Premises.
- Ensures piping complies with Electrical codes installs circuit breakers and other electrical hardware and connects wiring to them.
- Ensures that all the electric motors are in good-working conditions and no loose connections.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environment regulations.
- Ideal Candidate should have related experience in Synchronization, control panel, Installation, Assembling of generator sets, and servicing of generator set.
- Communicate effectively and work harmoniously with other members of the staff team.
- Ensures proper connections and alignment of components.
- Ensures no naked and wet cables are connected to prevent shock and short circuit.
- Ensure all machine parts and bodies are properly earthed.
Education / Professional Qualification
A minimum of HND in Electrical Engineering / Trade Test.
2 – 5 years experience in similar field;
Technical Skills / Knowledge:
- Ability to read and understand control drawing.
- Cabling and commissioning
- Good knowledge of electrical symbols and circuit diagrams.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to follow instructions and production schedules.