Job Title: Generator Maintenance Technician / Operator
Employment Type: Full Time
- Turning on/off of the generators and switching over to electricity and vice versa.
- Properly check, observe and detect any change in sound and performance of the store equipment and report the same for timely actions.
- Switching on the store equipment at the opening and ensuring the same are switched off at the close of the store.
- Tracking of electricity and generator usage through recording of times and updating same on google sheet provided.
- Provision of palliative actions on faulty equipment before full contracting of the same to the appropriate contractors for a complete repair.
- Ensuring efficient running of all equipment inthe store
- Changing of light bulbs and assisting the admin in handling other in store technical tasks.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with background in a technical field (Electrical preferable)
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to take instructions
- Ability to stretch behond one’s immediate closing time
- Time consciousness (ability to report incidents and execute tasks within the required time frame).
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.