General Engineering Manager at Notore Chemical Industries Plc
- Company: Notore Chemical Industries Plc
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
Chemical Industries Plc (Notore) is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. Our principal activities include the supply of premium fertilisers, appropriate education on best practices for farming and proper deployment of these practices for optimum results. We have built a robust network of professionals that support farmers and farming communities across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Engineering Manager
Location: Onne, Rivers
- To provide Engineering and Support Services for Plant Operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementation of the engineering aspects of Plant modifications.
- Coordination of equipment foilure analyses.
- Oversees oll inspection and Test for all classes of work on the project and verifies that all field inspection work is performed in accordance with established procedures and the quality assurance manual.
- Provision of engineering support to supply chain activities.
- Ensuring that the engineering team has the necessary skills and toolset to deliver who is required, by identifying and delivering development needs
- Motivate and guide personnel for effective implementotion and maintenance of ISO QMS.
- Determination of adequacy of repairs or replacement of materials and structures.
- Periodically review the ISO QMS performance of the Unit.
- B.Eng, B.Sc, and HND Mechanical Engineering.
- Member, Nigerian Society of Chemical Engineers
- Minimum of 15 years of multi-dimensional engineering practice in Chemical Plant.
- Engineering codes, statutory lows and standards applicable to the fertilizer, Oil and Gas industries.
- CSIsoft wore and applications.
- Engineering designs and Maintenance and Plant Operations.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power point, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Project.
Application Closing Date
Monday; 3rd October, 2022.