Field Specialist General – Drilling Services at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes is one of the world’s largest oilfield services companies. It operates in over 90 countries, providing the oil and gas industry with products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 6 years
As a Field Specialist General – Drilling Services you will provide advice to external customer, third-party wellsite colleagues as appropriate. Provide resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems. Where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line’s tool(s) and/or service(s).
As a Field Specialist General- Drilling Services, you will be responsible for
- Developing and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Logging while drilling services at the well site.
- Working in stimulating drilling and logging environments to provide complex solutions to the Customer.
- Supporting internal and external customers at wellsite to provide technical knowledge and direction
- Completing addition advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have more than 6 years of experience in an energy, oil and gas environment or industrial (or similar)
- Demonstrate knowledge of drilling, LWD and wireline tools and measurements.
- Demonstrate networking and computer skills and be familiar with MS Office
- Be detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to identify and solve problems
- Be able to influence others and lead small teams.
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these we can offer a lot of flexibility in this role. Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Baker Hughes on careers.bakerhughes.com to apply