Electrical Engineer / Electrician (PLC, Generator, Motors, SCADA, Rewinding) at Ascentech Services Limited
Electrical Engineer / Electrician (PLC, Generator, Motors, SCADA, Rewinding)
Location: Riruwai – Dorguwa, Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Electrical Maintenance Technician to look after the electrical system of our factory.
- The incumbent will be required to conduct general maintenance inspections, perform routine electrical maintenance, respond to faults and wiring issues, and install electrical appliances for the company.
- Routinely inspecting electrical systems such as wiring, fixtures, and appliances.
- Identifying faults or hazards
- Knowledge of Electrical systems, hand tools, and industrial equipment
- Troubleshooting system failures
- Testing of electrical systems with digital multi-meter.
- Conducting maintenance repairs on old or faulty fixtures
- Responding to fault requests
- Providing suggestions for equipment replacement.
- Writing electrical maintenance reports.
- Ability to resolve the problem with minimum time
- Ability to work on the following: star/Delta starter, DOL starter, VFD, Electrical motor, temperature controller, level sensor, Interlocking system, PCC, MCC, Operation of Generator, Synchronizing of Generator
- Knowledge of ACB/VCB operation and maintenance, Ability to understand sizing of cable, Overload relay, contactor according to size of Electric Motor.
Experience / Essential Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a Mining Company.
- ND / Trade Test 1, 2, 3 / Technical Certificate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Mining Factory in electrical maintenance.
- Experience Generators, Motors, SCADA, and PLC
- Preferably from oil extraction/oil refinery.
- Able to understand electrical drawings.
- Coordination skill with others.
- Reporting skill for material, breakdown.
13th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet with the above requirements will be contacted.